Sunday, September 02, 2007

Cinnamon Bears anyone?

I'm typing this as the toilet in the next room is making a particularly scary whining sound, and the television is on, so don't blame me if this seems disjointed, I'm kind of distracted.

Hmmm Flava just said on The Flava of Love marathon "If it don't apply, let it slide" I'm not quite sure what that means, but it was referring to a cat fight including a purported transvestite and someone they call Pumpkin.

And now there is major drama going down on the re-runs of
America's Next Top Model


I get to hang out with The New Kid in a few weeks when he does the whole "last time speaking in church" before he leaves me for two years to go to some random Spanish speaking country.

A few days after I get back from partying it up The New Kid it's time for the Evergreen Conference, which I'm really excited for. I had a lot of fun last year, and this year is going to be incredible. And I get to hang out with a ton of people that I love. I'm wicked excited.

anywho, yeah. i'm working on a few other posts that I will hopefully be posting soon.

No comments: