Friday, February 16, 2007

Housing Complaints

AtP: "Hey Holly, you're in the housing department, right?"
Holly: "Yeah, what can I do for you?"
AtP: "Well, this is AtP in room 134--I already told you about the wallpaper in the bathroom that's peeling. Well there's this green stuff growing there now. Just wanted to let you know."
Holly: (Laughing)
AtP: "uhhh"
Holly: "That's disgusting! I'll put a work order in."

I hate that bathroom. I hate the mattresses, I hate the horrible lighting. The people who live around me are absolutely ridiculous. I can't wait for this semester to be finished.

2 comments:

Thrasius said...

I love when you script different situations you encounter. That is disgusting about where you live, though.

Samantha said...

You know what I'm going to say. It's on your other blog.