First of all, thank you all for the comments!
Secondly next thursday is the day I meet to get the evaluation. I'm really learning a lesson in patience, understanding and my techniques on lying to people have ever increased :-D. Although, it is entertaining to tell people I'm waiting on the paternity test of my ex-girlfriend's baby :-D
But what happens if I can't go? What will I do? Where will I go? I don't really see myself being able to hang around Utah Valley after being turned down for missionary service.. Then, when I tell people I can't go for medical reasons (I've been telling people it's because of depression I need the eval) They'll probably just assume I wasn't worthy or something.
But what happens will happen for a reason. I just need to find what it is.