1. The Vienna Teng concert was incredible. Thank you Original MoHomie for getting me a ticket
2. church today was kind of lame, I was late...it started at 1 pm.
3. Thank you Samantha for sending me the Scripture of the day.
4. I'm still having difficulty adjusting to life in Prozac Valley
5. Practice makes perfect--I'm hoping one day they'll make "Saying Offensive Yet Hilarious Things In Front of BYU Students" an olympic sport.
6. I want to really blog tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will happen...my brain hasn't been cooperating lately
7. The CES fireside was a lot of fun.
8. I cuddled with Stephalumpagus while watching Finding Neverland. I like cuddling.
9. I miss living near By a Single Thread and El V. I also miss the Taj Ma- By-A-Single-Thread. It sort of sucks.
10. I thought my roommate was cute until I saw him shirtless...he has manboobs.