Friday, August 18, 2006

Conference?

Hey, so the evergreen conference is coming up next month. Personally I take a little different approach to the whole SSA thing... but anyone going? is it worth attending?

Anyway, at work yesterday I saw my exgirlfriends mom, that was fun. and by fun I mean awkward. wicked awkward

Also, I had a very polarizing moments at work today...A very attractive man came in today to buy a book...it was so hard, I'm checking this guy out like every five minutes and then I notice that I'm in an LDS bookstore, surrounded by pictures of Christ, amazing music, and a wonderful spirit...

it was just a very odd moment where two parts of my life, which are very much real, came crashing into eachother confusing the crizzap out of me.

I really need to actually blog about something worthwhile

4 comments:

Samantha said...

"I really need to actually blog about something worthwhile"

Actually, you just did. Anytime you explore what's going on inside, any conflicts, any joys/sorrows...that's terribly worthwhile.

"Personally I take a little different approach to the whole SSA thing"

I'd love to hear more about this!! Definitely!

I think you should go to the conference...I have no previous knowledge or experience on which to base this good advice. :)

-L- said...

I love your blog. It is definitely worthwhile for me to read, and I know you get stuff out of it.

Crizzap? I'm going to have to use that word today. Love it. I wonder if I'm becoming an old man who likes to use the cool kid words. I mean, I only just graduated from med school, I'm not THAT old, right? (Don't answer that.)

I wish I could go to that conference. It sounds really interesting. Too bad it would cost a fortune and I'd have to some serious schedule rearranging.

SkyBluePink said...

"You are such a blog whore."

Unknown said...

I'm having major "missing the church" feelings tonight...

Don't really know what to do...

You were the only person I thought of that I could talk to.