Thursday, April 26, 2007

...

Wow, what a day.

It’s been horrifically long, and I’m wicked tired.

I miss seeing the Salt Lake Temple every time I walked outside, I using a magnetic key card to get into my apartment; I miss By a Single Thread and his freaking adorable dog.

But life moves on and I start working again tomorrow, which is barely enough time to unpack. I also see therapist tomorrow, I’m thinking his idea of taking a little break from gay culture will be nice. I’m most likely going to try it out.

I’m glad I’m closer to the mountains and that I’ll be working a lot more, I know I’ll whine about it later, but going up two and a half flights of stairs will make I’m more active.

I found ballroom dance trophies in my new apartment.

I think I’m going to go to sleep now.

4 comments:

Loyalist (with defects) said...

I suggest using the trophies in your decor. It'll add additional flavor, then when you move on leave something with them and a note that they go with the flat.

I envy your view of the mountains. sigh...

Abelard Enigma said...

I’m glad I’m closer to the mountains

Mountains is one of the things I don't like about Utah. Also, there are too many of them tall things - what do you call them? Trees?

I like my wide open spaces ...

Distinguishing Preoccupation said...

Hey Snarks-

Best of luck in your new home! I hope you settle in well. I hate moving too, but fortunately your move was just about 50 miles away. I found that it is exactly (I mean EXACTLY) 2000.0 miles from my apartment in Provo to the Virginia border. Needless to say, it wasn't Google Maps that told me that.
Best of Luck!
-Caspian

Kengo Biddles said...

Come over for the promised baby-holding some time, buddy...