Thursday, April 05, 2007

The End is in Sight!

Yes! My Book of Mormon teacher announced last night that the 18th would be our last class, and the 19th is the last day for Eng 270 (Film) class I'm SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!!!

I'm moving back down to P-town as soon as I can, I still need to find a place to live, and my parents are (once again) helping with the finances. They're obnoxious, but kind.

So, all I have to do is go to the next two weeks of class, and write a few more papers (two for film--extra credit, one for psychology--Who Do I Admire...I'm thinking of Writing that one on Samantha...or Tito...I don't know... and then one for my intro english class)

AND I'm getting my old job back at Your Local Inspirational Bookstore. sweet action.

3 comments:

salad said...

oh P-town...how we all loathe it and are yet inexplicably drawn to it :P

John said...

Sad... you are coming back and I am leaving. I guess it was never meant to be between us :(

jk... congrats on finishing up. But remember to live in the present

Nichole said...

I hate change, but I am glad you're coming. If I had it my way, nobody would ever leave me. Ever! Wow, that sounds psychotic. Anyhow, it's late and I am still in the library hating my life. I don't want to live in the present right now. Tomorrow things will be better. Love you!