Friday, April 13, 2007

Things That Suck...

Placing your favorite belt inside one of your favorite shoes, then your favorite cologne in the other. Then putting those shoes on the top of your, forgetting about them, and driving away.

Total replacement cost $280.00ish dollars

*cries a little inside*

In other news I hate most seminary teachers for they are relentlessly cheap and love to abuse the Deseret Book return policy. Those (expletive delete)

And...I tried some Versace cologne since I lost mine, it's amazing--my next fragrance purchase has been decided. I mean, I want myself when I wear this stuff. *drool*

6 comments:

Samantha said...

I hate most seminary teachers...

sigh...

AttemptingthePath said...

I SAID MOST! You are ALWAYS the exception.

Kengo Biddles said...

That and I doubt you're an expletive delete, Sam.

Nichole said...

Sorry about your shoes. It sucks. But the good news is... shoe shopping is one of the things I do best. ;)

Max Power said...

Things that suck?
Vacuums

Things that metaphorically suck?
Black Holes

drex said...

oh sad