Sunday, April 01, 2007

Conference Weekend pt1

Samantha is out here this weekend again, and we’re having fun. I gave Tabitha some Fruit Gushers and we ate mashed potato bowls from KFC. Deep conversations ensued

The reason why I haven’t updated for a while is I’ve been writing in my wicked secret blog, …that’s never a good sign.

I’m very grateful for friends who are willing and able to give me a blessing when I need one. The past few days have been very difficult and I didn’t know what to do. I felt so trapped I had to reach out to someone, and I’m finally feeling peace…something I haven’t felt since before Christmas. Comfort, peace and joy. For the first time in quite awhile I didn’t plan an escape route when I entered a room, I laughed for the first time in a few days too…. really laughed. I heard a lot of things that I needed to hear, namely, God loves me, and this is something that I have a particularly difficult time accepting… mostly because of that pesky self-worth issue that I have.

No comments: