Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Stuff

Currently listening to: Nelly Furtado, Afraid and Wait for You

Well. I got back Monday and I've been procrastinating everything I learned and was able to experience. The fireside went well. I think. I was so nervous. but it turned out well, Jerman and Smurf rocked it up hardcore. David suggested we get rainbow sherbet for the refreshments, that kid is amazing.

I'm stil tired form the all nighter we pulled sunday night

I don't know what to say. I want to sit down and just pound out everything that's going on in my head right now. but i need to work on the EQ lesson...which is chapter 20--any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait! You're doing chapter 20? as in Agency: Choosing Life Or Death? That's the lesson i just gave!

Kengo Biddles said...

You could always pull in the gratuitous Karate Kid 1 & 2 link in...."Live?--or DIE?"
"DIE!"
"WRONG!" *HOOOOONK!*

If you don't get it, that's okay. It's really lame anyway. But you know that already.