Wednesday, December 20, 2006

No title today kids, sorry.

Thanks to my lovely statcounter I have found out that I am a google first pager again, and this time for "Angel Moroni TreeToppers." I hope I didn't scar anyone who stumbled onto my blog. I'm a messed up rejected missionary who is doing his best, and if you had an internet filtration device, you couldn't have even gotten here...you might want to consider that.

There was this fine piece of eye-candy who came into my store this evening. perfect faux-hawk, stubble, designer jeans, hoodie, and a blazer. It was fine until he recognized me from school, then I remembered who he was, and suddenly I felt like I was on the bottom of the totem pole. *awkward flashbacks to high school*

Oh, also, I think it's best if you pay attention to the "best if used by" dates on your cereal boxes, i got some NASTY honey bunches of oats just now.

and just because I havent posted one of these since before the EG conference

2 comments:

Sully said...

High school...*sighs*

Attractive boys...*gulps and sighs*

The combination of both...*gags, gulps, and sighs*

I'm feeling random. Good post, AtP.

Stephalumpagus said...

I agree with sully. That was a good post.