Friday, March 09, 2007

I'm a jerk

In an attempt to appear straight, I let my roommate dress walk out the door dressed like a jackass. In my defense he did walk in to our room when I had just applied my Clean and Clear Pore Cleansing Mask.

He has a second date with a Romanian girl that he is completely falling for. It's quite endearing. In desperation he asked me what he should wear, I suggested a button-up shirt over his tshirt. He picked out this boring boxy cut shirt that doesn't compliment his physique at all, with some baggy, cheap jeans.

Asking if his ensemble was appropriate, I said, "looks cool," and went to get in the shower.

I feel like I could've used my gay powers for so much more, I'm a jerk.

In other news I have a sort of date with Cute EFY '04 girl--not to be confused with The First Kiss. I'm going to head out in about thirty minutes, and we have no plans whatsoever, it's going to be a glorious flop. I'll blog about it later.

PS I still feel like falling apart inside, but I look amazing. Win some lose some

2 comments:

Kengo Biddles said...

ATP, you must ONLY use your powers for GOOD and NOT for EVIL!

I wish I could look good. I'm just falling apart all around. Oh well.

I'm apparently gay like Mormon Enigma and Scot. Can't dress for my life.

Nichole said...

Way to be positive about your gay powers! We had to tap into Le Mec's gay powers tonight to figure out where some of the songs that they played at dancesport were from. With his extensive knowledge of musicals, it wasn't hard. Gotta love him. I challenge every person with SSA to recognize the gifts that they have and somehow share them with straight people. It would make our world so much brighter. ;)